Will Pilot app work with Galaxy Tab 4?

Reaction score
Looking to buy a tablet to temporarily use until the iOS app is updated. Best Buy has the Galaxy Tab 4 for $179. Will the Pilot app work with that? I don't see it listed on the dji site.

Someone posted in another thread that theirs worked with the new version of the android app(version 1.1.0 I believe). I have a Tab 4, but i have been using my new Nvidia Shield with it. Should just forsake those silly apple products for one of those, they are simply wicked for fpv. Anyway, after the sun comes up, I'll try out the Tab 4 and let you know how well I think it works. I did try it with the app before the update and it kept crashing after about 20 seconds of connecting to my P3.

PS Amazon has Tab 4 and Nexus 7(about same tablet, but less bloat apps) for around $149, if you can wait a couple of days........

I went out and bought it at best buy for 179.99 also came with a free 16gb member card. Anyways it works fine, only thing is screen brightness as mentioned above. It will hold me over fine for a couple days until the IOS app starts working and I will use my iPad mini or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic