Will it sell? P3P or why not? need your professional ideas..

Reaction score
Hey... It took me a few days to decide to put my P3P on the classified list..
I thought for sure it would sell quickly.. What's wrong? Pricing? Trust in seller? bad pictures? No market? grass ain't green yet?
Nobody wants the P3P anymore? any ideas? I'm gonna start lowering the price I think daily till it goes.. maybe $1.00 one day $5 the next.. then ya gotta check back to see the price of the day, Right? before someone else grabs it.. Oh well...stay tuned.. as of now on this forum subtract $5.00 from listed price.. here it is on e bay.
Item # 333109959442
It'll cost me $55.50 + just to make the sale on e bay.
Later for now Steve... Stay tuned... kinda like the "price is right" ya know? ahhhh your too young...lol

Hi,

The listing looks great in terms of the pictures and the description. In my opinion though, it is way overpriced at your asking price of $550. As two points of reference:
  • Anyone can buy a refurbished P3P direct from DJI for $599 and free shipping. That gives them basically everything you have (minus the antenna upgrade and HDMI module) and a full 1 year warranty.
  • Have a look at a P3P that I sold recently. Nanuk hard travel case, 6 batteries, 64 GB SD Card, and all other accessories. At the price I asked, it sold very quickly ---> My P3P CLassified ad
Good luck. I think you'll need to lower the price.

Hey... It took me a few days to decide to put my P3P on the classified list..
I thought for sure it would sell quickly.. What's wrong? Pricing? Trust in seller? bad pictures? No market? grass ain't green yet?
Nobody wants the P3P anymore? any ideas? I'm gonna start lowering the price I think daily till it goes.. maybe $1.00 one day $5 the next.. then ya gotta check back to see the price of the day, Right? before someone else grabs it.. Oh well...stay tuned.. as of now on this forum subtract $5.00 from listed price.. here it is on e bay.
Item # 333109959442
It'll cost me $55.50 + just to make the sale on e bay.
Later for now Steve... Stay tuned... kinda like the "price is right" ya know? ahhhh your too young...lol

SOLD............................

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20