Wi-Fi booster

Firestar....with 83 views and not a answer....hold on theirs still hope ( i think )

Just wondering as to why you want a reliable "WiFi Booster" ?

OK yes as above reliable wifi booster ? I did do my p3s but why the se,I thought these where pretty good,depends where you fly etc,it's also a $$$$$$ game,pay not much and probly get not much like me,I know ebay has many to choose from,I got some giant argtec rabbit anttennas with panel but not work to good ,get something proper if you decide, then it won't haunt you,my p4 remote had heavy modification not so much for flying into the sunset but good to have issue free flights close or far,,to me the shop puts on just enough stuff to make these phantoms work,like anything if you want some performance, ditch the originals,,some work fine and some are terrible. My choice I would look at a panel,that way in future if you use larger device (tablet) the anttennas on remote wont interfear with anttennas positioning (aimed at drone)so not have to be directly aimed at phantom all the time,....and then in saying that some have a result with a homemade windsurfer, very easy to make,and free,,,,also,,not 100% sure but can't the se have 2,4 or 5.8,might be worth searching

Last edited by a moderator:
Firestar....with 83 views and not a answer....hold on theirs still hope ( i think )

Just wondering as to why you want a reliable "WiFi Booster" ?

I’m not very experienced in drone flying although I am a private pilot . I do love flying drones. I was watching a YouTube video on the SE and the guy on there said at the Wi-Fi signal was weak and you would have lags in your video. I do have lags in the video so that’s why am seeking to buy something to help me with this.
I do not know enough about the electronics part of the drones to know if it’s my Wi-Fi problem or not . If anyone else has better suggestions please let me know.
Again I appreciate anybody’s input on this

I’m not very experienced in drone flying although I am a private pilot . I do love flying drones. I was watching a YouTube video on the SE and the guy on there said at the Wi-Fi signal was weak and you would have lags in your video. I do have lags in the video so that’s why am seeking to buy something to help me with this.
I do not know enough about the electronics part of the drones to know if it’s my Wi-Fi problem or not . If anyone else has better suggestions please let me know.
Again I appreciate anybody’s input on this

Are you in US or Europe? If you're in Europe you could try the FCC mod.

Reactions: Firestar

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl