Who wants an extra battery for their P3?

Reaction score
I decided to call STC Electronics in NYC yesterday to ask them if they had any batteries for the P3. Guess what....they DO and in stock....ordered it yesterday and got it today via UPS. $149 plus $6.50 for shipping They have around 200-300 in stock ready to be shipped. Just letting u guys know...STC is listed on DJI's website as an authorized repair and sales store. 212-333-3150

Last edited:
Reactions: damitjim
They are listed on djis site as authorized. So Im sure they are good lol. I got my p3 from them and my extra battery. Ask for Sam. Ur not buying a p3 from them. Just a battery. Don't be scared lol

Adorama is good too. Didn't know they had them. Both companies are in nyc BUT STC is authorized. I know b and h don't have them in stock. Does adorama have them in stock ready to ship? STC does

I decided to call STC Electronics in NYC yesterday to ask them if they had any batteries for the P3. Guess what....they DO and in stock....ordered it yesterday and got it today via UPS. $149 plus $6.50 for shipping They have around 200-300 in stock ready to be shipped. Just letting u guys know...STC is listed on DJI's website as an authorized repair and sales store. 212-333-3150
Just picked up a battery from stc's store on 49th street. They were friendly and happy that the forum is driving sales to thrm.
tons of p3 and batteries in stock.
I wanted props but they only had the p2 metal type so I skipped on that.
Def worth going back to.

Last edited:
Just picked up a battery from stc's store on 4th street. They were friendly and happy that the forum is driving sales to thrm.
tons of p3 and batteries in stock.
I wanted props but they only had the p2 metal type so I skipped on that.
Def worth going back to.
They have one on 4th too? Whats the cross st?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20