White noise

Reaction score
Ok. I’m at a loss. In going through my p4p in the basement I noticed that all of a sudden, I started getting lines in bright colors on the camera. Any ideas?
IMG_0055.jpg
IMG_0054.jpg

Ok. I’m at a loss. In going through my p4p in the basement I noticed that all of a sudden, I started getting lines in bright colors on the camera. Any ideas?View attachment 117216View attachment 117217
It seems like whenever someone posts with this issue, several people swear it’s the overexposure warning and then it turns out to not be that. The overexposrure warning doesnt even look like this, but people still say it. Eventually a few people note that when it happened to them, it was cured with an OEM ribbon cable. Only OEM.

Have you read some of the related threads?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe and RodPad
Ok. I’m at a loss. In going through my p4p in the basement I noticed that all of a sudden, I started getting lines in bright colors on the camera. Any ideas?View attachment 117216View attachment 117217

Have you had a crash with this drone? If so - like what was posted already - it's the dreaded bad ribbon cable. I know - I've been there. There's also a few videos on YouTube on how to replace it. If I can do it - ANYONE can!

Reactions: JoBe
Sounds like a ribbon, which is not that hard to do. DJI original of course. Just be careful not to put too much pressure on the ribbon cable locks. (Been there). Inexpensive, can become expensive. Good luck and have fun.

Reactions: JoBe
Just thinking. How can be an ribbon issue if just and only all the brightest areas get those straps?

Ok. As promised. Here is how I made out. I swapped out the ribbon with an oem one. It then worked perfect. No white and pink lines. Perfectly clear picture. BUT! today I go down to button everything up and in my standard luck, the drone won’t connect to the controller. I’m getting 3 flashing yellow lights from the camera button. I try to pair again with no luck. So I plug into assistant 2. It says there are conflicting firmware issues, and I should update. I do. It stops at 24%, and that’s it. So I try downgrading software with no luck. I set back to factory settings which it did, but still no remote pair, and still can’t update firmware. I notice now the camera light is solid red. So, the ribbon solves my picture problem, then the drone became a brick. I have no idea what to do at this point. I’m about to see how this brick flies if you throw it like a frisbee!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers