White Bird, Black Accessories

Looks sharp . I just purchased a set of black props at BB . I like the extended landing gear also. What is big plastic piece going between gear on front. My ph4 recently popped the plastic landing gear doors off during flight. I'm bummed I put a thread with pics above

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Looks sharp . I just purchased a set of black props at BB . I like the extended landing gear also. What is big plastic piece going between gear on front. My ph4 recently popped the plastic landing gear doors off during flight. I'm bummed I put a thread with pics above

I haven't had any problems with the landing gear doors yet, so I'm sorry to hear that! Have you contacted DJI?

Show us the pics!

I absolutely will! I'm thinking about dyeing them red. Should look pretty cool as an accent color.

Yep! All my accessories are polar pro except the camera lens filters. I was able to find two separate 3-packs of ND filters from 4 to 64, totaling $50. I was much happier with this price for all the ND filters instead of sticking with polar pro for filters as well, because they're just too expensive.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yes DJI said to send it back to them but I have bought new doors landing gear & hope they fit correctly when I get. Really don't want to send it back to DJI

Just posting a photo of my P4 in case anyone was interested what black accessories would look like on a white body (and to show off a little). I'm quite pleased with this set up! The lights are amazing for line of sight visibility, and the landing gear and gimbal guard make take-off and landing a breeze in tall grass or gravel. My father and I like to use the drone to scout remote areas to, as he puts it, "go look for good stuff!" Happy flying everyone!

61c293efce49f71a730c82615d7317ec.jpg

Where did you get that gimbal guard and landing gear extensions from. Would be very useful to have. Looks great to!

May I ask, what is that white bar on the legs just under the front Obstacle avoidance system?

Thanks

Bud

Just posting a photo of my P4 in case anyone was interested what black accessories would look like on a white body (and to show off a little). I'm quite pleased with this set up! The lights are amazing for line of sight visibility, and the landing gear and gimbal guard make take-off and landing a breeze in tall grass or gravel. My father and I like to use the drone to scout remote areas to, as he puts it, "go look for good stuff!" Happy flying everyone!

Here are some my wife did using alcohol paint. She COULD have used just one color. People are going to think alcohol was involve in a different manner.

Attachments

• blades.jpg
    blades.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 227

Your drone looks awesome!! Do you find that the gimbal guard is interfering with the sensors on the underside of the aircraft?

Where did you get that gimbal guard and landing gear extensions from. Would be very useful to have. Looks great to!

I got them from polarprofilters.com. They've been very useful so far!

May I ask, what is that white bar on the legs just under the front Obstacle avoidance system?

Thanks

Bud

This is an LED light kit by Polar Pro. Dramatically increases visibility during flight!

Here are some my wife did using alcohol paint. She COULD have used just one color. People are going to think alcohol was involve in a different manner.

Those are amazing!! Could you share a little more about the process she used to do this?

Your drone looks awesome!! Do you find that the gimbal guard is interfering with the sensors on the underside of the aircraft?

So far I've found a position underneath the camera where gimbal guard causes no interference with the vision sensors. I've read about people having problems, but it has been easy to avoid!

WERE DID YOU GET THE LED LIGHT STRIP FOR THE FRONT OF THE DRONE

I bought the light kit from polarprofilters.com. I really like it so far.

I got black props and some black batteries, while they look awesome i notice i can see the props even while in P mode on my bird, when i toss the white back on i cant see them... kind of a bummer because i like the black and do a lot of video...

I got black props and some black batteries, while they look awesome i notice i can see the props even while in P mode on my bird, when i toss the white back on i cant see them... kind of a bummer because i like the black and do a lot of video...
That's why I just have them on the rear motors only. I thought the dark color would be a problem but I wasn't sure since black(and other darker colors props) come on other drones from the factory and are sold individually. With your information confirming that, they will remain on the rear.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irish_phantom