Which tab would be the best for my P3S?

Reaction score
Which tablet out of these 4 would work the best with my phantom 3 standard without lag or freezing screen?

(1)Asus zenpad 8
(2) Nvidia Shield k1
(3) Samsung Galaxy tab E 9.7"
(4) Samsung Galaxy tab A 10.1"

I am happy with my Nvidia Shield K1 although the flight app does crash occasionally - not often though.

Hi i use samsung 10/1 ,its me phone when want it to be,run mutilple apps from it,run djigo and go4 and litchi ,seems to be good on the wifi phantoms for me,,downfall of this device-its heavy,my remote modied and weighs in just on 2:2kgs(neck strap needed),because of price here i not tryed other devices,samsung from day one :),and has built in gps and glonass

My first purchase was the ASUS Zenpad. Very happy with it. Kept hearing about the Shield so when I found one for sale I snatched it up. Must say hiccups lately with RTH using the Shield but cannot connect the dots. I am going back to Zenpad this weekend to see what happens.

Just gonna throw this in....I have found a lot of tablets have a small or smaller processor..and will sometimes choke on the Go App..im using the huge screen (for a phone) Samsung S8+...... its absolutely flawless (know it's off topic)...but the screen size is simaler

Hi i use samsung 10/1 ,its me phone when want it to be,run mutilple apps from it,run djigo and go4 and litchi ,seems to be good on the wifi phantoms for me,,downfall of this device-its heavy,my remote modied and weighs in just on 2:2kgs(neck strap needed),because of price here i not tryed other devices,samsung from day one :),and has built in gps and glonass
Does the Samsung galaxy A 10.1" lag or freeze?

Does the Samsung galaxy A 10.1" lag or freeze?
Only when first brought but it was due to bad new usb cable on p4,very occational with the p3 but that goes back to a wifi issue i had with the ac,,have to say was still pricey here but was good investment for me kit,,sorry was trying to find receipt,been half year at least no hassels

Only when first brought but it was due to bad new usb cable on p4,very occational with the p3 but that goes back to a wifi issue i had with the ac,,have to say was still pricey here but was good investment for me kit,,sorry was trying to find receipt,been half year at least no hassels
Great thanks for the advice

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic