Which software

Reaction score
I've tried several of the 3rd party DJI GO type apps. I'm not thrilled with any of them.

Each one seems to have it's own set of limitations. Litchi has trouble "reading" my finger presses.

I paid for Ultimate Flight before finding out it has to have BETA firmware in the Phantom. Not an option for me, as it's possible to NOT be able to revert back to stock firmware.

Have looked at UGCS, but I can't make the Android "piece" work on my Lenovo 8 inch tablet. Wish I could, as it looks pretty comprehensive.

That leaves (unless there are some I don't know of) AutoFlightLogic, which looks really good, but I don't own an IPad and I'd have no use for an one except for AFL; kind of and expensive solution.

So..... I'd welcome opinions/thoughts/suggestions from "old timers" with the Phantom. I just got mine a month ago. It's a 3 Pro, BTW.

Boowho

Have looked at UGCS, but I can't make the Android "piece" work on my Lenovo 8 inch tablet. Wish I could, as it looks pretty comprehensive.
Why not email the developer and ask for help?

I've tried several of the 3rd party DJI GO type apps. I'm not thrilled with any of them.

Each one seems to have it's own set of limitations. Litchi has trouble "reading" my finger presses.

I paid for Ultimate Flight before finding out it has to have BETA firmware in the Phantom. Not an option for me, as it's possible to NOT be able to revert back to stock firmware.

That leaves (unless there are some I don't know of) AutoFlightLogic, which looks really good, but I don't own an IPad and I'd have no use for an one except for AFL; kind of and expensive solution.

So..... I'd welcome opinions/thoughts/suggestions from "old timers" with the Phantom. I just got mine a month ago. It's a 3 Pro, BTW.

Boowho
First answer for yourself:- What exactly do you want to do with your quad? What exactly do you need software for which GO does not provide? Once that is known it is easier to discuss and recommend solutions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31