Which gimbal is a good one to buy?

Reaction score
Hi pilots

Which gimbal is a good one to install on a DJI Phantom?
I've read some good and bad stories about the DJI Zenmuse. So my guess is to buy another one which is also a bit cheaper.

Anyone experience with the EaroXcraft Brushless GoPro Hero3 Gimbal - Phantom Version

It want to buy one that I can buy in The Netherlands due to the VAT I can withdraw for my business.

Thanx for your help

Rene

I have bought several gimbals, the best one I have is a gopro dedicated brushless one called a tarot, bought from foxtechfpv in china. If you buy one, be sure it is the version with the attached control board, they also sell it without control board. It works extremely well and is independent of the NAZA! so you dont need to wire it into the phantom, just power it from the 12volt accessory cable, the red and grey one. I made up an accessory plug in socket, with a switch for convenience. The video is very good, even in windy conditions when the phantom is heeling over into wind. A tip, set your gopro to medium angle of view, you will avoid getting the props or the landing gear in your video.

howardmaryon said:
I have bought several gimbals, the best one I have is a gopro dedicated brushless one called a tarot, bought from foxtechfpv in china. If you buy one, be sure it is the version with the attached control board, they also sell it without control board. It works extremely well and is independent of the NAZA! so you dont need to wire it into the phantom, just power it from the 12volt accessory cable, the red and grey one. I made up an accessory plug in socket, with a switch for convenience. The video is very good, even in windy conditions when the phantom is heeling over into wind. A tip, set your gopro to medium angle of view, you will avoid getting the props or the landing gear in your video.

how'd you mount it to your Phantom?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1