Which companies offer partnerships for drone YouTube channels?

Reaction score
If you know this or not, the money youtube offers to pay you when you monetize your channel is squat compared to what a third party will offer you. The catch is you need a lot of subscribers and tons of monthly views for it to be worth them offering you a partnership. My other channel i needed 3,000 subscribers and at least 10,000 monthly views to get a contract. I wonder who here may know what companies too look into which offer decent pay outs for your youtube videos? Thanks :)

interesting, although seen as i have 199 subscribes i cant see this being any good for me haha.

But i hope one day i have more support in my work and i can look into this. be great if there were companies who look at the small Youtubers/channels.

Its hard to get there i feel people only watch these crazy amazing videos and something in my neighborhood isnt very cool. I think 199 is very awesome! One thing i see as being an obstacle for me is i do not live in a very exciting area, so im not putting out incredibly scenic videos. Just trying to be entertaining, maybe add vlogs to gain an audience. But from experience in gaming content, starting out my first contract at 300 subs and 2 to 3k views a month was less than 2 dollars. I didnt make very much until i was getting into the 100k views per month range. Money is money though, even if its $5 a month id like to earn it lol.

Reactions: Green Phantom
Its hard to get there i feel people only watch these crazy amazing videos and something in my neighborhood isnt very cool. I think 199 is very awesome! One thing i see as being an obstacle for me is i do not live in a very exciting area, so im not putting out incredibly scenic videos. Just trying to be entertaining, maybe add vlogs to gain an audience. But from experience in gaming content, starting out my first contract at 300 subs and 2 to 3k views a month was less than 2 dollars. I didnt make very much until i was getting into the 100k views per month range. Money is money though, even if its $5 a month id like to earn it lol.

I feel the same way. Sitting at 77 subscribers. I feel I make interesting videos so either people don't agree, or I'm not marketing myself properly. Either way, having a hard time getting the hits on my videos.

Reactions: Green Phantom
I feel Drone footage just isnt that interesting to the general population, its nt say a video of cats or dogs being daft or a viral video so we will never get the recognition we would like to have or thought we may get. Its a shame but i have noticed growth and more interaction with subscribers who seem to be more active on Youtube. These are the people i like to have subscribed to me and me to them. We bounce comments off each other, watch their hard worked on footage and appeciate it. Constructive feedback is the best as it makes me grow and develop my skills. I will be doing a live chat with a Youtuber with 1600 subscribers in 2 weeks, he does drone video reviews and live chats now and that is another way forward. Just not a fan of being in front of the camera haha but i feel people like to see the person and get to know the person creating the videos we love and enjoy.

Sorry for the essay haha

I feel Drone footage just isnt that interesting to the general population, its nt say a video of cats or dogs being daft or a viral video so we will never get the recognition we would like to have or thought we may get. Its a shame but i have noticed growth and more interaction with subscribers who seem to be more active on Youtube. These are the people i like to have subscribed to me and me to them. We bounce comments off each other, watch their hard worked on footage and appeciate it. Constructive feedback is the best as it makes me grow and develop my skills. I will be doing a live chat with a Youtuber with 1600 subscribers in 2 weeks, he does drone video reviews and live chats now and that is another way forward. Just not a fan of being in front of the camera haha but i feel people like to see the person and get to know the person creating the videos we love and enjoy.

Sorry for the essay haha

Just added you. Thanks for the insight. I do need to grow and use my youtube channel and interact more. Here's my channel. Cheers.
bing err

I am almost at 20,000 subscribers on my gaming channel. Along the way, myself and many others i know, occasionally made subscriber milestone videos. So lets say at 100 subscribers you make a video and dedicate it to them. Same at like 250, 500, 1000 etc. Unless you blow up and get like 1000 in a week id set some higher milestones. Maybe have some shout outs to subscribers who comment a lot. Perhaps make the video relevant to subject matter or ideas subscrbers mentioned before in your comments. Have commentary. Its a great way to really interact because people feel you dedicated the video just for them.

There are thousands of companies out there that might provide sponsorship. There are also a ton of ways to work sponsorship into YT video. This applies to anything including drones. So you may want to Google search on the subject. I'd say you are correct, most would look at your stats to determine if they want to invest.

I keep in mind something Casey Neistat said... no one wants to watch your stupid time lapse or drone videos. You need to keep in mind, he has both in just about all of his videos and the time lapse is kind of his trademark shot. I take drone video... I also have no interest in watching drone video. 99% of the time it is pointless and boring. I have a YT channel and mainly focus on tutorial and informational videos. They get the most hits. I _much_ prefer to put together a film type video that includes drone footage but those take the longest to edit. I don't see anyone sponsoring those. Much easier to get sponsorship (of some type) doing reviews.

Reactions: BingErr
Totally, yes i mentioned in another topic i wanted to get into vlogs or reviews as well to draw a crowd. All people want to see are super crazy aerial shots or fails and they only watch like 15 seconds or flip around and go on to the next video. Will look more into sponsors; )

I should mention i plan on getting into competition racing at some point, sort of like that FPV train video (recently posted here) guy does. Hence the "turismo" in the channel name but i couldnt pass up this Phantom 4 when i came across the videos i saw searching drone racing. Get some type of following perhaps from that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel