Where to fly in San Antonio?

Reaction score
Hey all,

Taking a trip to San Antonio next week and, having never been, I don't know the good places to fly. Obviously I've checked the VFRs and know where I CAN fly, but does anyone have any recommendations about some good places to fly to get so good photos of the city?

I'm taking the wife to Waco to the Chip and Joanna Gaines place, so any recommendations in Waco or even between the two would be cool as well!

Thanks!

Reactions: Kenny1
I've overflown several of the outlying missions, and there's this wonderful church on Culebra with this golden dome I've done. Takeoff outside of the missions and overfly them. They're prohibited inside National parks. I've flown over the Japanese Sunken Gardens a couple of times.

Hey all,

Taking a trip to San Antonio next week and, having never been, I don't know the good places to fly. Obviously I've checked the VFRs and know where I CAN fly, but does anyone have any recommendations about some good places to fly to get so good photos of the city?

I'm taking the wife to Waco to the Chip and Joanna Gaines place, so any recommendations in Waco or even between the two would be cool as well!

Thanks!
Waco has many places for good drone footage. The suspension bridge over the brasos river and all around there. Further down south on I-35 is a town called Salado tx has old mills and buildings and stagecoach inn on the Salado creek that dates back to early 1800s. Good drone footage there plus a lot of antique shops that the wife would love

Have 2 P4P hard cases practically giving away, 1 is OEM case (new) other is Bestem InsPak P4 EVA hardcase(carbon,props-on storage), [email protected], live in san antonio,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers