Where have you put your FAA number?

readable.. That is all I am going for (my crappy handwriting notwithstanding). The normal size works on full sized aircraft, there is almost no size that will work on a .56lb aircraft..

That video was flippen amazing. Can't believe that was on one battery.

Then you are part of the problem. Remember, the govt. works for us not the other way around. It seems like too many folks have forgotten that. There are a lot of places in this world that you can move to if you like the govt. in every orifice you've got. That is not what this country is supposed to be like.

I agree the government SHOULD work for the people and often times it does. But the government is nothing more than a structure of authority to keep things balanced. That's all the government is. A structure.

I'm not really so sure why that's so hard to comprehend. Just because I don't agree with some hick I'm all of the sudden 'pro-government'??

Sheesh. Tough classroom here.

BVC, why the name calling and the constant presumption you are smarter than others? (Ex. calling another user a Hick and saying that you have more understanding of government that others)

BVC, why the name calling and the constant presumption you are smarter than others? (Ex. calling another user a Hick and saying that you have more understanding of government that others)

Who did I call a hick?

Isn't hick a general classification of a group of folk?
And how am I smarter than others? Maybe I just have a different/better understanding at certain topics??

Please advise.

Who did I call a hick?

Isn't hick a general classification of a group of folk?
And how am I smarter than others? Maybe I just have a different/better understanding at certain topics??

Please advise.

Check your post #84 "just because I don't agree with some hick..."

Again, who did I call a hick??

I was talking about a group of folk. Not sure what is so hard to understand here.

So you think it is okay to call groups of people names that are stereotypes? Why put a label on it? Clearly you disagree with a large portion of people, at least on this site, just leave it at that. Some of us live in the city and some of us live out in the country. You are basing your label off what?

So you think it is okay to call groups of people names that are stereotypes? Why put a label on it? Clearly you disagree with a large portion of people, at least on this site, just leave it at that. Some of us live in the city and some of us live out in the country. You are basing your label off what?

Uhhh....??

Redneck. Hicks. Southerners. Whites. Blacks. Old folk. Teens. Mexicans. Americans. Europeans. Canadians. New Yorkers. Westerners. Native Americans. Indians. Taliban.

Should I keep going or are you now starting to get it...?

Where do I live? Where are my homes located? Please tell me.

Uhhh....??

Redneck. Hicks. Southerners. Whites. .
blank stare.png

GROW UP EVERYONE AND STOP ALL THIS ******** WITH CALLING EACH OTHER NAMES, PUTTING ONE ANOTHER DOWN, TAKING OFFENSE AT THE LEAST LITTLE THING SOMEONE WRITES. LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR ALL OF THAT.

Wow from an innocent question this post really escalated [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bit the bullet and registered this week - please let's not turn this post into a debate on whether we agree with the process ;-) Just wondering where people have been putting their numbers?

I printed mine on dymo in a small font and put it on the right hand side in the battery compartment as I read that's fine as long as tools are needed to get in there...

Just curious if people are doing the same or putting them more obviously externally?

I joined the borg collective this week as well. I printed the number as small as I could and put on the lip of the place where the battery goes, so that when I put the battery in place it is covered up.

i put mine inside the battery compartment. mainly because i an customizing the outside and #'s will look tacky..
same reason i dont put a liscence plate on the front of my show car/ street car

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic