When Creeks Get Out of There Banks

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
"When creeks get out of THEIR banks"
Have to agree with this Roy, easy mistake to make but being corrected is not a personal criticism, you could just correct the post and learn. The footage is ok, you are a good pilot not to catch a tree and be that close to the water. I'd look at disabling your left right yaw on the camera, the quick camera moves distract from the subject. I'm not sure if you were looking for feedback but it's an open forum. I've been looking at ways to improve the footage I shoot. One of which is to decrease the ramp on the yaw controls and disable to camera follow. Thanks for sharing. I recently hit a tree - so do be careful!

Reactions: sdileon and DroneB
Have to agree with this Roy, easy mistake to make but being corrected is not a personal criticism, you could just correct the post and learn. The footage is ok, you are a good pilot not to catch a tree and be that close to the water. I'd look at disabling your left right yaw on the camera, the quick camera moves distract from the subject. I'm not sure if you were looking for feedback but it's an open forum. I've been looking at ways to improve the footage I shoot. One of which is to decrease the ramp on the yaw controls and disable to camera follow. Thanks for sharing. I recently hit a tree - so do be careful!
Agree with all you say ^ Their^ ;)

Reactions: Davious
You also said i was a good pilot ... Maybe i'm alil good , maybe i'm alil lucky

If you watch the whole flight I almost die twice

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik