What's the best Android app for phantom 3 adv.

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time with DJI Go lots of glitches! What's the best app for Android to operate a Phantom advance.

Basically for most people there are only two apps ...

DJI GO

Litchi

I'm having a hard time with DJI Go lots of glitches! What's the best app for Android to operate a Phantom advance.
I have been flying with Litchi for about 4 years. Works great. Make sure you Android device is fast enough. I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" tablet. Very fast and very bright. I dislike I-Things. I hope this helps. I have 628 miles on my DJI P3P now.

as stated, more than likely your device. because you stated the Go app and not the Go 4 app, i'm assuming you have the P3A not the P4A. I have a P3A running the latest Go app as well as Litchi using a Galaxy Tab4, S5, and an S8. Tab4 being the oldest with not a lot of horse power compared to the newer models. it all runs great and have had no issues. try checking your power settings as well as background processes. maximize your power and shut down process you don't need. Also check phone compatibility for the Go app on DJI's Site, here's the link to the P3A download page

hope this helps, happy and safe flying

Seems a lot of people on Android 11 are having issues. When I start the dji go app it just crashes on a galaxy s21 ultra. Trying to use a phantom 3 but the app just crashes!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4