What's a vision 2+ worth?

Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling my vision 2+ with 2 batteries so that I can upgrade to the 3. Any thoughts on what a fair price is? It's in good shape. I've got at least 1 pair of extra props (unless they are compatible with the 3 in which case I'll keep them).

Its worth what the market will pay. I've been watching eBay and p2v+'s have been going between 500 to 920. I've been thinking about selling mine as well.

Reactions: Advexure
$750-850 range seems to be pretty consistent. Obviously depends on what kind of condition it's in and what you're all including. I would suggest staying away from eBay and focusing on classified ads here and RC Groups as well.

The question should include a thought that the 3 will be not everything we hope on arrival. Did DJI skimp on quality? If there are serious 3 longevity issues then the well maintained 2+ will increase in value.

Reactions: cmyk22 and tcope
I would recommend you hold onto your P2V+ well trying out the P3. That is what I am doing...just in case. If things are good with the P3 for a month then the P2V+ goes up for sale.

Keeping mine. Why not have two. I've invested way more than its worth selling.

I have two p2+ and they do fantastic. As long as I do my preflight I have no issues. I fly both by stick and autonomous. Love it although when I fly autonomous I sometime pucker when I can see or hear either one in flight. I use the ilovecoffee that give me lead way in my distance in the autonomous waypoints. I'll only go to a 3 when I wear on out or have a major pilot error and hit a tree light pole or something like that. You've heard the ole saying... Don't fix it if it ain't broke.. I keep check on my motors and ESC's for heat and RPM's and that seems to keep her a flight. Only crashes have be few and were pilot error trying the FPV and missing what was above , beside or under me. Just wish I had 10 batteries. This ole man loves to fly !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic