What motor upgrade, other than T-Motor antigravity

Reaction score
Hi guys,

which motor upgrade is best for the Phantom 2, other than the T-Motor Antigravity set ?

Thanks

No actual experience of motors apart from being on this forum for a while. Nearly everyone who posts on the subject says there is no appreciable difference and dji motors are the best route. Lets see if anyone else posts on this very often repeated post subject. If you want, do a google site search on this domain name and you will get all the answers you will need on this without anyone replying to you at all :)

BTW The built in site search is not great hence google suggestion.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

the literature I've seen online suggest the motors offer slightly improved efficiency, and I've seen a few users post that they feel/see a difference. - tho some people say they don't.
but I have no doubt that their better quality.

However, I'd personally feel it's not worth spending money in that direction - better to sink it into FPV, gimbals, tx, additional batteries and other gear that you'll see an immediate difference/enjoyment.

I have the 1.1.1 and put on the long screws back on the phantom after removing the prop guards which fried all 4 of my stock motors. I decided to purchase the T motors and they do look and feel like they are better quality, but as far as performance, I haven't really noticed any serious difference. Maybe once you get all the gear on (fpv, gimbal.. etc) you may notice some improvement. But if I were you, I would save the extra cash and stay with the stock motors. Unless you have the cash of course.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik