What if... you load the wrong Mission, Hit Play... but your miles away from Way Point 1?

Reaction score
These are the things that keep me up at night. lol
Tried searching this forum, couldn't find an answer.
I have a bunch of missions now, all withing miles of each other. So was thinking, if I get confused (yea right), and load a mission that is nearby by mistake (yea right), will the Litchi Program stop me from my stupidity? Or will my Aircraft fly off, heading for the Way Point, 20 miles away?

These are the things that keep me up at night. lol
Tried searching this forum, couldn't find an answer.
I have a bunch of missions now, all withing miles of each other. So was thinking, if I get confused (yea right), and load a mission that is nearby by mistake (yea right), will the Litchi Program stop me from my stupidity? Or will my Aircraft fly off, heading for the Way Point, 20 miles away?

Litchi will only start a mission if the first waypoint is within a set distance, not sure what that is though, but yes I did once try it to see what happened

So True, so true.... "Luke.... FEEL the pause Button". lol
Latley when I'm running a program, I have my controller finger resting on the Pause Button with my mind on the screen Icon Pause button. Only just learned that one recently. Not sure which I prefer. With my controller finger snapping pictures so much, the Screen Pause Mission Icon, the icons do get busy at times... but screen is probably the best first bet in regaining control. grin. Both work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic