What have you seen?

The closest thing I have com across, while practicing POI on a tree, was a kite or model rocket parachute stuck in the upper branches. Didn't see it at first but later while reviewing the video. Yeah, I live in a boring area.

Reactions: Richard Gozinya
Michael Myers appears exiting a gray car at 1:31 and stares down my drone during a Halloween flight.

I captured a bank robbery in process. I didn't know it until after I got home and heard the bank had just been robbed. Then knowing I was just over in that area I thought there might be a chance I had part of it. After looking over it I had the whole thing on video. The end of the story is I had to donate my microSD card to the fbi.

I captured a bank robbery in process. I didn't know it until after I got home and heard the bank had just been robbed. Then knowing I was just over in that area I thought there might be a chance I had part of it. After looking over it I had the whole thing on video. The end of the story is I had to donate my microSD card to the fbi.

Crazy... Did you get a chance to save it anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not intended for me but I'll take message from construction guys, like MPPilot didn't spot till looking back @ footage & pics, every day I get to fly it's my birthday, bottom right hand side

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1468535299.543539.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey Drone

WOW.I hope they at least got you a new memory card?

Crazy... Did you get a chance to save it anywhere?
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nah....they had me pretty scarred actually. With some of the questions I was asked I began to get a negative vibe about it.

WOW.I hope they at least got you a new memory card?

I told them not to worry about it, and that is exactly what they did. But a week later the chairman and CEO from the bank had a box of them sent to me which I ended up donating the majority of them to my daughters sorority sisters in college. And that got me some baked cookies out of the deal. :)

Last edited:
Nah....they had me pretty scarred actually. With some of the questions I was asked I began to get a negative vibe about it.

I told them not to worry about it, and that is exactly what they did. But a week later the chairman and CEO from the bank had a box of them sent to me which I ended up donating the majority of them to my daughters sorority sisters. And that got me some baked cookies out of the deal. :)

Haha what a top story.Well done you.

This strange creature appeared at 2:06 and promptly went back into hiding at 2:13.

You probably scared the crap out of that poor hermit. Mentally healthy people don't start living in isolated camps. He's definitely hiding from the drone, either from shame or believing it's the CIA. I wouldn't fault you for being curious, but I'm glad you left him alone.

I saw a hawk land on top of a telephone pole pretty far below me (I was at 354 ft) and then take off again. A few minutes later he/she flew under me VERY close so I headed home and left his/her territory.

Reactions: Joey Drone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj