Well it happened just like you guys said it would.

I have been out as far as 302m (990ft) over water and that's probably as far as I would want to go. I was still able to see the drone and had a good signal. I could probably push it and go much farther (I have a windsurfer I haven't used) but I would not be comfortable with the risk. If I went out of VLOS and something went wrong and I hit something or someone, how would I know if I damaged something or hurt someone if I couldn't see my drone?
You'd see your video feed of someone in complete surprise gets hit in the face! LoL all kidding aside that would really be horrible! Knock on wood I've been out 3+ miles and haven't had any issues without having amplified antennas, my next mod will be amplified as high as I can get it! I've heard to many flyaways and have gotten nervous!

Reactions: Newbieguy
I know the feeling! I am waiting for my P4 to return from the DJI hospital fixing the Firmware malfunctions. Mailman was empty handed today.:(

Reactions: Newbieguy
P3S on dangerous mission .The path was set at 16m AGL according to Google Earth/ Litchi hub but not so.

Further on on the same mission my S encountered GPS shift .Used 4 out of 9 lives now .The S is still going strong:)

Yep, yep, yep, had the same tree do the exact same thing to me. Did you see it move into your flight path? it moved a good five metres.
Thought Yass way but soil too red?
bother.jpg

"Told you s....." I won't say that. For those who cannot afford another Phantom This antenna is absolutely what you need for a P3S! (With amps, of course). Even if you don't use amps, the panel antenna is very well done and will add range to your loved one.

Panel antenna:

drone-antennas
https://www.amazon.com/ITELITE-ITE-DBS01_v-3-DBS-PHANTOM-ANTENNA/dp/B01BTBIXPC

Amps:
5.8ghz: https://www.amazon.com/Sunhans-Wifi...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=EMTE2PP8MPXG96M81BNH
2.4ghz: https://www.amazon.com/Sunhans-Sh-2...hans+2W+2.4+GHz+Wifi+Signal+Booster+by+REXUAV

P3S here and yes the advanced and pro is much better but I can't afford it. I am still happy with the quality and the overall results of the video in 2K. I don't need 4K. I don't have a TV or monitor in 4K.

I very much agree here. Proud P3S owner and I love the camera quality. 2.7K is more than enough for me. I can say though the range is frustrating at times where the cheaper transmission technology is at fault (most of the time).

P3S here and yes the advanced and pro is much better but I can't afford it. I am still happy with the quality and the overall results of the video in 2K. I don't need 4K. I don't have a TV or monitor in 4K.

I very much agree here. Proud P3S owner and I love the camera quality. 2.7K is more than enough for me. I can say though the range is frustrating at times where the cheaper transmission technology is at fault (most of the time).

Reactions: macoman
"Told you s....." I won't say that. For those who cannot afford another Phantom This antenna is absolutely what you need for a P3S! (With amps, of course). Even if you don't use amps, the panel antenna is very well done and will add range to your loved one.

I was very happy .Doubled my range .Went from a pathetic 180m to a mind boggling 360m:eek: Video range is 1.4km though .
GO gone Litchi here to stay.:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart