Web site -- new look

I did read yesterday about software are update that happening on this site,,yes hope this is temp,but if not ,oh well ,sometime change is goodo_O,,I do like the forum new list,

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I miss seeing new threads for several hours, or even all day.
Just have to say if you click on where it says new threads a long list comes up,,I did think the same till I click on it
Screenshot_20181009-084601.jpg

I'm not paying for it.......Sooooooooo YES I love the new look.....it took me some time to navigate like i used to But....yes i am now and doing nicely with it.....give it some time and you will like it too !......Thanks Clackly.

I'm not paying for it.......Sooooooooo YES I love the new look.....it took me some time to navigate like i used to But....yes i am now and doing nicely with it.....give it some time and you will like it too !......Thanks Clackly.
The problem I had was finding new posts on my tablet.
On the laptop it's clearly visible but on the tablet it's in the burger on the top left.

I can see your location just fine.
I guess you have to click on an avatar to see it?
phil.jpg

True! I'm not complaining by any means, just sharing my opinion. This is a great forum, well managed and maintained

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Nope it's right there under your avatar along with 618 messages , 330 likes and age 53.
Location says Mesa,Arizona.
It may depend on the device you're using.
My tablet is different to my laptop..

I really like the new look and navigation. I use my phone for most of my viewing and posting and find everything easier to work with.

Thanks for the work you do and keep it up! Great site with a new warmer and more intuitive feel.

Everything is now more vertical , you have to scroll more to see everything , hate the grey on white background , NO home button , NO quick links at top of page where you could mouse over to find what you want --- P4 , P3 example .

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic