Web Page Help - Things Sure Have Changed! (Bootstrap)

Koff!!!

108333629_amazoncom-val-kilmer-doc-holliday-tombstone-8x10-photo-.jpg
image.jpeg

If you haven't resolved this....

Make sure the location reference is correct...
./ vs ../ for example. The calling page may not be able to locate the header file...(assuming the folder and file were created properly).

Then, check permissions on the folder and file itself. 774 or 775 depending on who controls the server usually. You may not have permission to create the folder needed or place the file in it during installation. You may have to ask the server host to create the folder for you or you can log into your file control panel sometimes and set it up yourself.

Also, the two main server types are Windows based and Linux based. Linux based servers are case sensitive. If the routine calls a folder on the server and the case is not matching, it will fail.

If still having problems, post the files (style.css and calling file) and I'll look at them.

Also, this might point you in the right direction.
WordPress › Support » Yoko theme Child Theme setup

Last edited:
Yeah, I've pretty much given up on the dream. LOL
I have an HTML bootstrap based theme that I cannot figure out. Wish I had known that before I bought the dang theme! :confused:
I am not hard set on WP, I am willing to use anything that will display it properly. I have been out of the game for to long I guess, makes my head swim. :(
Honestly I don't even know if I need any of those really, I just thought it would be easier. I was able to get the theme to display by accident, so I am not even sure how I did it. Either way I can't edit it. I can't believe I can't get this. I feel old...
old_man-3569.gif

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31