Watch "Lucky save" on YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

,saved p4 from tennis ball strike from mates boy,he good shot hit bam right on the camera that's where lines on vid start at 17sec then cam starts working again showing p4 in recovery from wind and the ball,the ball impact was hard and nearly made me hit me boat but no damage phew ,had to share,,can see him behind the car hiding at the end,,I was playing drone soccer

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OOO and Oso
,saved p4 from tennis ball strike from mates boy,he good shot hit bam right on the camera that's where lines on vid start at 17sec then cam starts working again showing p4 in recovery from wind and the ball,the ball impact was hard and nearly made me hit me boat but no damage phew ,had to share,,can see him behind the car hiding at the end,,I was playing drone soccer
Good thing it was a P4. I'd guess a hit like that would have caused some damage on a P3. Is that you in the blue shirt?

Yip blue shirt Grey hair , bit windy to go out so I normally push t tennis ball around ,good for practicing control,probly was good he hit the cam anywhere else might have been all over,last time was a stick but avoided that,I guess NO means yes to 4year olds

I too need some luck! As you know sometimes I use my drones as a leaf or snow blower and now I have one more thing to do (inspired from you), next time I’ll play with balloons :).

Last edited:
Choice idea,kids had those bunch ballons (water ones)out today,that gave me idea to fill big Ballon with water,was about halve a litre of water,I should have had one each side,got up sweet but it was reVing one side working hard,only went up 15ft and swung it off a modified paper clip,took 2 swings to make release but was cool,kids loved it,so did i

Reactions: OOO
UPDATE well me p4 not like ball strike yesterday , got a Limp one today (cam)thought it was a bit odd was OK on start,could see the blade spinning I thought ay what's up,took a picture mid air showing but picture not get save,I heard camera take the picture,here's a pic of it on ground powered up,Gimble calibration didn't work,I guess I be trying to fix today,oh well,I'm in there,tools r out :)
20180114_123545.jpg
screen_e2d17caae4c1f718_1515886210000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well unplugged ribbon on back of camera and push back in proper,turn on for test and it good,possible it move somehow with impact, also was hard to get tennis ball mark off lens,here's a pic showing it normal again and the sun is pumping,,now where's that boy gone
screen_c64c16012867ff3b_1515889804000.jpg

Well unplugged ribbon on back of camera and push back in proper,turn on for test and it good,possible it move somehow with impact, also was hard to get tennis ball mark off lens,here's a pic showing it normal again and the sun is pumping,,now where's that boy goneView attachment 93436

Nice to hear that! It seems that it was a hard hit! One hint for you, he could be hiding behind that car [emoji16] don’t skip that spot [emoji1303]

Yip was worried about cam so glad it was easy fix,hoping,looking into a spare just in case,,looking forward to your next clip you create,,me,,sponge balls might be safer to play with,take care;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl