Wake Surfing fun

That’s cool, I can’t get over how close you have to be to surf... I grew up skiing and tubing and you are way back! Thanks for sharing.

That’s cool, I can’t get over how close you have to be to surf... I grew up skiing and tubing and you are way back! Thanks for sharing.
It's close on my boat, it wasn't built specifically with surfing in mind, newer boats that have that focus create waves big enough and long enough that the surfer is much further back, still a lot closer than skiers and tubes.

It's close on my boat, it wasn't built specifically with surfing in mind, newer boats that have that focus create waves big enough and long enough that the surfer is much further back, still a lot closer than skiers and tubes.

I wonder if you’d trim up some (raise bow) and get that swim deck in the water more if that would make an even bigger wake.,, Ive never tried surfing behind my boat but it looks like fun and is certainly interesting ✅✅

I wonder if you’d trim up some (raise bow) and get that swim deck in the water more if that would make an even bigger wake.,, Ive never tried surfing behind my boat but it looks like fun and is certainly interesting ✅✅
The swim platform actually hurts the wave, people remove or raise them sometimes, the good part of the wave is due to the depth the hull is in the water and shape of the hull

The swim platform actually hurts the wave, people remove or raise them sometimes, the good part of the wave is due to the depth the hull is in the water and shape of the hull

Ok, that’s just what I do when I want to make huge wake, trimming up pushes the stern down and the prop will push water up resulting in huge wake... I’m not talking floor it either lol just some gas to get boat going.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers