Waiting

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Well may 15th today isn't it...waiting,,,,dji don't like my email address today and won't let me see,,what's the sale----mermaid or underwater drone,,,,,wonder how much for mermaid, if she cheaper than drone that's me;)
20190515_094819.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes me looking at this all week in my emails...Yeh in NZ it's Wednesday 15th..blooming time zones,that part slipped the mind,,one more day it is then:)............sorry.....hey that means I'm from the future,,,cool
20190515_100917.jpg

Reactions: Tenisyn
Got a DJI promo email this morning: OSMO ACTION

Not my thing....

They Unleashed the Monster : Underwater Camera

The quick screen button , the voice activation and the rock steady is the sound of success.
We value the Organized Menu System. Ease of use seems a few steps up.

Without a doubt this will compliment the Mavic and Phantom Wet Suits and possibly enhance them.

I would like to see some of the newly released voice activation built into flying the Drone as we always have are hands filled , and just a few commands would go a long way.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom 4 in and out of the Storm.

Wonder why big build up for little camera,,I'm disappointed with that also,,oh well what's next

Well I am located in waikanae tornado alley but not had one for a while,,but I'm out there if one around,,huge hill and sea create some good weather but waiting for you to design remote skin so I can be in the weather instead of hiding ,,I love storm shots and hope to get something one day ;)

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Well I am located in waikanae tornado alley but not had one for a while,,but I'm out there if one around,,huge hill and sea create some good weather but waiting for you to design remote skin so I can be in the weather instead of hiding ,,I love storm shots and hope to get something one day ;)

We did design the removable skin for the Mavic 2 but its just not possible with the Phantom. Tornado footage would be amazing but daring. :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic