Waiting

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well may 15th today isn't it...waiting,,,,dji don't like my email address today and won't let me see,,what's the sale----mermaid or underwater drone,,,,,wonder how much for mermaid, if she cheaper than drone that's me;)
20190515_094819.jpg

Last edited:

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yes me looking at this all week in my emails...Yeh in NZ it's Wednesday 15th..blooming time zones,that part slipped the mind,,one more day it is then:)............sorry.....hey that means I'm from the future,,,cool
20190515_100917.jpg

Reactions: Tenisyn

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Oh that's disappointed lol,those mermaid drones look alright:p

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
They Unleashed the Monster : Underwater Camera

The quick screen button , the voice activation and the rock steady is the sound of success.
We value the Organized Menu System. Ease of use seems a few steps up.

Without a doubt this will compliment the Mavic and Phantom Wet Suits and possibly enhance them.

I would like to see some of the newly released voice activation built into flying the Drone as we always have are hands filled , and just a few commands would go a long way.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom 4 in and out of the Storm.

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Wonder why big build up for little camera,,I'm disappointed with that also,,oh well what's next

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well I am located in waikanae tornado alley but not had one for a while,,but I'm out there if one around,,huge hill and sea create some good weather but waiting for you to design remote skin so I can be in the weather instead of hiding ,,I love storm shots and hope to get something one day ;)

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Well I am located in waikanae tornado alley but not had one for a while,,but I'm out there if one around,,huge hill and sea create some good weather but waiting for you to design remote skin so I can be in the weather instead of hiding ,,I love storm shots and hope to get something one day ;)
We did design the removable skin for the Mavic 2 but its just not possible with the Phantom. Tornado footage would be amazing but daring. :eek:

Reactions: ianzone

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemco10