VR BOX for P3A P3P

Reaction score
Hi guys I want to buy me a vr bow buy I want to know of it will work with the dji go app or litchi ? Has anyone tried it ? When you move ur head up and down. Does camera also move up and down ? Is it worth it to get ?

DJI Go app currently does not provide the capabilities to react to head movements. Go for third party apps like Litchi for Androids or FPV Camera.

Hi guys I want to buy me a vr bow buy I want to know of it will work with the dji go app or litchi ? Has anyone tried it ? When you move ur head up and down. Does camera also move up and down ? Is it worth it to get ?
VR works with Litchi and the camera will tilt up and down with head movements.
Go here Help - Litchi and scroll to the bottom and you will see Help info FAQ for the VR mode. I tried it with my Samsung Note 4 but didn't like it cause it was too hard to get to the cell phone screen. I ended up getting the Headplay Goggles and just using the HDMI out on my Nvidia Shield tablet (mirror mode) and it's much better because I can jump from the tablet to the Headplay and see the exact same screen. But to be honest I prefer to just fly with the Shield screen and I made an oversized hood from scratch to keep the reflections to a minimum.

If you do decide to try VR then get one of them where the phone slides in and out quickly so you can do any touch-screen adjustments as necessary. I got this one at Amazon:
SUNNYPEAK Plastic Version Focal and Pupil Distance Adjustment Google Cardboard 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset for $40.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1