Visceral filmed in Toronto, Canada

Nice shots and I like the organization of the clips and the overall editing. Having said that some adjustment of the exposures seems to be needed. They were fairly dark at times and could benefit from some adjustment. I just learned to do this myself on Final Cut Pro X and it really helped some of my darker shots done on overcast days.

Nice shots and I like the organization of the clips and the overall editing. Having said that some adjustment of the exposures seems to be needed. They were fairly dark at times and could benefit from some adjustment. I just learned to do this myself on Final Cut Pro X and it really helped some of my darker shots done on overcast days.

Thanks for the input. I wanted to give it the blue sky and shadow outline for the tree lines in certain parts. Although I agree with you about exposure, from past experience the picture is better if its done while filming instead of in post. I also wanted to have the lens flare, blue sky and a change of exposure as the lighting changed but find it almost impossible to maintain a bright blu sky and have colourful darker aspects of the scene, unless I turn the sky white. Histogram shows good dynamic throughout most of the video. Ah well can't have it all.

Perhaps brightening up a certain part of the scene while keeping the sky blue would be a possibility. I'll have to learn to do that, but I worry the picture quality will diminsh. I'll play around with a few scenes and see if I can get it just right. Thanks again for your input

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl