Video from SD card to DJI GO app editor??

Reaction score
Guys,

So frustrated - hope someone can help...

Video that was streamed and saved to the app is pretty crap quality, so wanted to pull the 1080p vid on the SD card to edit in the editor app of DJI GO - for the life in me, I just can't seem to get it to work!!

I've tried the download option within the app - that pulls the video from the SD card (has to be connected to the aircraft) but it never finished the Download and can't find the video anywhere on the iPhone??..,

Any help please...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Take the card out of the phantom put it in a card reader and plug it into a pc

Then it's a case of copy and paste onto the pc

Assuming you are editing on a pc

Editing on a phone or ipad is 'dirty' and not at all easy

Guys,

So frustrated - hope someone can help...

Video that was streamed and saved to the app is pretty crap quality, so wanted to pull the 1080p vid on the SD card to edit in the editor app of DJI GO - for the life in me, I just can't seem to get it to work!!

I've tried the download option within the app - that pulls the video from the SD card (has to be connected to the aircraft) but it never finished the Download and can't find the video anywhere on the iPhone??..,

Any help please...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

the size of the files the sd card are huge and may be to much for a phone/go to deal with .

I assume your of the generation that no longer uses or has a pc to use.
at my age I love my big hd screens.....
hec editing video on pc with bid monitor is time consuming and difficult ,
I could not imagine on tiny screen.

I know a couple of my adult kids no longer have them,
funny though how they do use mine when they stop it,, for the stuff that NEEDs done

try a file manager in the phone/tablet that may let you move the files as you want.

good luck and have fun flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1