video editor needed

Reaction score
Hi.....I am starting a drone-based photography business from a different angle. I am neither an RCer nor a photographer. I am a marketer who sees an opportunity and to seize that opportunity I have to take stills and videos with a drone. I have a P4 and can fly it reasonable well. I can post productions stills, but video still is beyond my meager skill set. I need a video editor pro who can take my pigs ear and make it into a silk purse. I am developing my website and need some stellar videos to put on it. I have taken some vids in my area but they need to be edited. I have some shoots coming up that will require editing and I doubt I'll be up to speed in time to do it. If you or anyone you know is a whiz bang vid editor please contact me. Thanks

Allen

Reaction score
mmmmmmm.....hate to show my unmitigated ignorance, I'm guessing PM does not mean "post-mortem" but then maybe it does and I don't know the OTHER meaning...

Reaction score
log into phantompilots, click on his icon and start a conversation. you should receive an email response from him. (private message)

Reaction score
mmmmmmm.....hate to show my unmitigated ignorance, I'm guessing PM does not mean "post-mortem" but then maybe it does and I don't know the OTHER meaning...
As a FYI - PM=Personal Message

cr6

Reaction score
I would suggest you check out Fivver. Find someone to do professional post production editing for you while you polish your own editing skills. Pricing starts at 5 bucks, but realistically a quality 1-2 min edit will run you about 20-30 bucks depending on how polished you want it.

S5 tap'n

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advanceddroneservices