Valid Extension

Upload it to somewhere like Youtube and then post the link to the vid here.
I'm basically new to the posting of videos here. When I click on attach files I have 3 options. Take photo or video/ Photo library and Browse. I have a youtube channel I can upload to but how do I then get the video here?

I'm basically new to the posting of videos here. When I click on attach files I have 3 options. Take photo or video/ Photo library and Browse. I have a youtube channel I can upload to but how do I then get the video here?
Forget about the 'attach file' menu here for videos: When you have uploaded the video to your Youtube channel, copy and then paste the address shown in your browser menu bar to within your post here.

Reactions: Obsidian Pilot
Ok thanks. I have given it a shot . Not sure if it worked or not yet .
No - you've pasted it in the title, which is no good.. Paste the link within the main body of the message posted.

And to avoid 'clutter' please don't go over the top starting threads without good reason every time the mood takes you.

Surprised you're having problems with this, this site much the same as many others..

Reactions: Obsidian Pilot
Check out the video I did at the Royal Adelaide Show . I think I did not too bad for a beginner?
You do not need to post links to your original post everywhere either. People will see it anyway if they're interested.

And avoid clickbait titles, such as 'Striptease". Maybe all those new thread vids could have been posted on just one thread too?

As already suggested to you by Admin/Mods.. please read the Community guidelines... ;) Community Guidelines

No - you've pasted it in the title, which is no good.. Paste the link within the main body of the message posted.

And to avoid 'clutter' please don't go over the top starting threads without good reason every time the mood takes you.

Surprised you're having problems with this, this site much the same as many others..
OK thanks again for the advice . I just read your message after doing what you suggested anyway by chance . I thought I would post a couple to work out what I’m doing here . I haven’t been in any other drone group before .

OK thanks again for the advice . I just read your message after doing what you suggested anyway by chance . I thought I would post a couple to work out what I’m doing here . I haven’t been in any other drone group before .
Looks like after the 3rd try I got it right . Thanks again for advice , I have only just started adding my videos to YouTube properly in the last couple of weeks . I’m not that savvy with all this stuff but I’m learning fairly quickly .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor