Utilizzare ricevente fc 40 a 2.8 Ghz e radiocomando su drone autocostruito

Reaction score
Ciao a tutti. È possibile utilizzare la ricevente e radiocomando phantom fc 40 su un drone autocostruito con FC mamba f405? La ricevente in questione ha 6 pin. Ho trovato i due dell'alimentazione, non riesco a capire gli altri. Qualcuno può aiutarmi? Grazie

Reactions: rattydude77
I can't answer this, but if anyone else can here's a translation of the question:

Hi everyone. Is it possible to use the phantom fc 40 receiver and remote control on a home-built drone with FC mamba f405? The receiver in question has 6 pins. I found the two of the power, I can not understand the others. Can someone help me? Thanks

just hook your flight board to the reciever if you know what power is its just a guessing game know one set of pins power other set yaw pitch roll i believe its been awhile

Reactions: Danimus
dl.djicdn.com › phantom_fc40PDF
Web results
PHANTOM FC40 User Manual - djicdn.com not sure if this will help you along your journey

dl.djicdn.com › phantom_fc40PDF
Web results
PHANTOM FC40 User Manual - djicdn.com not sure if this will help you along your journey
Thanks, I'll look at the manual later. I had tried connecting to the flight controller. But I didn't get any results

On the bottom of the remote you can plug it in to your computer to see if the sticks move with the software or even in the flight controller it self

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20