US lawmakers fear DJI drones will be weaponized

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Here's an email response I received from one of my US senators stating the Countering CCP Drones Act will protect us from DJI drones that "have advanced communications systems that could be weaponized and equipped to record and transmit imagery of U.S. military bases, critical infrastructure, and other likely CCP intelligence targets":

1718727531347.png

Have you received any specific language like this from your US senators explaining why they are backing this bill?

This is crazy. They’re worried about DJI drones spying on US what about our leaders who let the spy balloon fly over the United States

Reactions: brigerdrones
It's amazing all the stuff we get that's made in China. Just wander around your homes and check out the 'Made In ____' labels on everyday items. I'm beginning to wonder if anything is still manufactured here in the good 'ol USA.

As for our government freaking out over our drones becoming aerial spy agents, I have a bigger problem. I think my coffee maker has been spying on me for years.......😂😂

It's amazing all the stuff we get that's made in China. Just wander around your homes and check out the 'Made In ____' labels on everyday items. I'm beginning to wonder if anything is still manufactured here in the good 'ol USA.

As for our government freaking out over our drones becoming aerial spy agents, I have a bigger problem. I think my coffee maker has been spying on me for years.......😂😂
Hey drivers, I was talking to my refrigerator who was squealing on my TV and it was informing me that my phone was talking to my drone and they didn’t know what to send those people so don’t worry about it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guudguy39