Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped...CrystalSky

Reaction score
This problem seems to have been around for some time but I am still bothered with it and I have to admit it seems to be nothing but a nuisance. My Google Maps work great but I would like to know if this app needs to even be on the device if the maps are working. Is it required to keep the maps updated?
Can someone explain how this works on the CrystalSky? Or does someone have a fix for it.
Thanks

but Dummy question, but what is the advantage to have Google Maps instead of the Mapbox ones? Is there a key element? Is it worst to have these kind of troubles?
Again, dummy question, not criticize, I am a big fan of Google Maps, but I bought a CS to get ride of software performance issues and have something visible without a big sun hood or a sombrero.

Completely agree with you. No more monitor visibility problems since I've got the P4P+. And additional advantage - no more attaching the screens on the holder, no more worries about the mobile device battery and no more attaching the cable from RC to mobile device. Just switch the RC and the AC on and there you are.

My original problem was that missions produced with the Litchi mission hub would not work correctly when loaded into the flight app. They worked fine with google maps on my Nvidia shield tablet. So once I got a CrystalSky 7.85UB that worked
(took three tries) I just went ahead an loaded the google maps sure enough . I don't know if the missions work with mapbox or not but I do know they work fine with Google Maps.

My original problem was that missions produced with the Litchi mission hub would not work correctly when loaded into the flight app. They worked fine with google maps on my Nvidia shield tablet. So once I got a CrystalSky 7.85UB that worked
(took three tries) I just went ahead an loaded the google maps sure enough . I don't know if the missions work with mapbox or not but I do know they work fine with Google Maps.
Then that make sense, thanks.

I tried to switch back to google maps (Litchi showed me how) because there is a difference in the accuracy of the map box maps... when I planned a mission on the hub and then went into the field to fly it ... upon uploading the mission it appeared on the layout that I was going to hit a cel tower, whereas in google maps I was a good 30 ft away... but now I constantly get "google play services has ended" - I thought this was necessary for the maps to display so I switched back to map box maps... but if as you postulate that the "play services" are only used for the upload of the ap/map three I would very much like to delete it and not have this annoying message appear again...

Google Play Services has stopped is not a very new problem. I would suggest you to try some of these methods to solve this problem.

Rebooting Android to fix the error
Updating the Google Play services app
Clear the Google Play services app cache
Disable Google Play services
Uninstall and reinstall Google Play services updates
Wipe device cache Using Play Services Fix Info app.
One of these will surely solve your problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav