UN wants global registration! If this hasn't been posted before, here it is:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw that and any who support them. Good luck with all that.

They cannot even get their own aviation agencies to agree to a one-world operation. Doubt if this will ever work. Cost would be ridiculous too....hmmm....??

However, if it does, where do I sign up to be a "U.N Drone Warden?" Nice cushy job with four-wheel SUV to chase down droners. Maybe $100K year with overtime to $200K. Retire at age 50. Get a local job and jump on their pension plan as well. Nice retirement setup could bring in maybe $300K eventually. Still lower than the LA fireman trio who made a combined $1.36 million/yr. ( LA firefighter trio earns nearly $1 million in OT pay (again) ) but hey, it's a start.

Agree 110%. This is the same agency that has been trying to mess with our 2nd Amendment as well. Let the UN fix the EU if they're looking for something to do.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
I don't know why we even are still a member. Almost every other nation always votes against the US.

I don't know why we even are still a member. Almost every other nation always votes against the US.
Do you have any specific data to back up that assertion? I don't think the actual voting record would match that. The majority of votes on Security Council Resolutions (2017 votes here) are unanimous in favor.

Being in the UN is good for US business. From Economic Benefits to the U.S.
U.S. businesses generated more than $1.5 billion in contracts with the United Nations between 2014 and 2016. The businesses provide a range of goods and services, including telecommunications, financial services, construction, food production, and production of armored vehicles.

From the Council of Foreign Affairs
Even when a Security Council resolution is not legally required for an action, the UN's imprimatur can still prove extremely useful for the United States. A council decision does not just spread expense and political risk, by diluting Washington's responsibility for a course of action that might provoke resentment or hostility. It is also easier for many governments to sell a policy to their publics if they can describe it as a response to a UN resolution, instead of to an American request. The United States has already learned this lesson: for example, when it has tried to prompt countries to revise and update their domestic security procedures or laws on terrorism, it has discovered that governments are often happier to receive the same American expert as a UN adviser than as a U.S. one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues