UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Don't forget to remove the foam and the .bin goes in the root.
Third thing I did was remove the foam and lens plastic - 1st was charge the battery, second was hide my P2V+ from my Woman...

Thanks for the tips gents! Probably won't fly till tomorrow morning so will spend some time tonight getting used to the controls and exploring the Pilot app on my iPad 2 Mini....

....and, watching my TB Lightning smoke the NY Rangers, inhaling all the way!

...also like keeping this thread up near the front of the line!

826c2f40c6cdcf57eb8457748fad4ffd.jpg

Jesus Christ. Encoding a 6 min video in 4k... It's 22 gigs!!!

I haven't watched this thread in a while. Any word on when the batteries for the bundles will ship from UAV?

For those who are waiting, it's so worth it. I've hit 50 mph and flown straight out over a mile (150' height) with perfect picture and control. I even had my first over water flight. Everybody who's seen it is impressed.

Got a new computer (i7 4790, 32 gigs ram) on order to deal with the 4k.

Reactions: Built Drones
As you know, it's awesome! I'm having a great time with it. But I am leaving for a trip to Scotland in a week and a half and it will suck without more batteries. Chad, is there any chance of the extra batteries coming in in the next week? Have you heard anything?

B&H has them for pre-order w/3 day shipping free. DJI has them with $20 shipping but shipping in 10-15 days. Looks like I am probably out of luck for this trip.

Well i charged everything updated everything and took the first battery to 28% 20 min. Ago before it got to dark....rooted kindle fire hd 8.9 worked great very stable flight...best money ive spent in awhile
I have a good opportunity to buy a Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 for $160 (used). Is this a good tablet for you? How did you get the Pilot App? Any recommendations?

And so, round two of the waiting game begins. This thread will come back to life.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT