UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Yeah, seems I haven't figured the video out on mine either. Gonna try go pro studio to export to 1080 and see how it goes. I may try VLC also. Gotta figure out what my computer likes.

Really don't know much more than its a quad core 64bit with 8 gigs of ram. Barely use the desktop and can't install what I want on my work laptop anymore. Just finished the gopro studio tutorial on youtube. Looks easy enough.

Why are you guys shooting 4k if you can't display and process it? Start simple - 1080 30 or 60 and use 4k only when you need to.
It's called first flight and first 4k video. I've barely tried anything. I'll figure it out even if I have to buy/build another.

VLC took care of it for me... Mine was first video too. I'm running a brand new Lenovo W540, 16GB RAM 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ (Up to 3.4GHz, 6MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)

On a side note, DJI's latest facebook post says
"Extra battery orders will begin shipment by end of May."

Reactions: iahphantom
Well VLC helped but still not perfect although the footage quality is incredible. I'll try some 1080 60 tomorrow and see how it goes but I think it's time for a new computer.

Well VLC helped but still not perfect although the footage quality is incredible. I'll try some 1080 60 tomorrow and see how it goes but I think it's time for a new computer.
Sounds like it's time to buy more accessories for your phantom... Maybe a MacBook ? [emoji12]

Ok so I've found a good deal on an HP tower with an i7-4770K 3.5GHz (turbo up to 3.9) and 32 GB DDR3 Ram. Think that will handle it?

Y'all are killing me. Every time this thread gets bumped to the top I'm tripping over myself thinking it's Chad with an update on round 2 of his preorders. But no, it's just round 1ers rubbing it...

Ok so I've found a good deal on an HP tower with an i7-4770K 3.5GHz (turbo up to 3.9) and 32 GB DDR3 Ram. Think that will handle it?

My MacBook is 2.6ghz dual core i5 boosts up to 3.1ghz. 8 gigs or RAM with 2gigs of video and 4k files are silky smooth.

I'm going to try to shoot in 4k today. Will have to swing by my local Starbucks which has gigabit Internet. Last time I tried upload a 4k file using my home internet it said it would take 1000 hours. That's DSL for you...

Y'all are killing me. Every time this thread gets bumped to the top I'm tripping over myself thinking it's Chad with an update on round 2 of his preorders. But no, it's just round 1ers rubbing it...

Kside, please accept my apology in advance, but my P3P is OUT FOR DELIVERY! (Clearwater, FL, United States 05/22/2015 6:30 A.M. Out For Delivery)!

I was out of town this week so the UAV-Outlet team held it in the shop, protected it, camouflaged it, and sent it out yesterday! Nice job guys, and gal!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West