UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

We are not alone .........

Dear Valued Customer,

We are contacting all customers that have placed orders for all Phantom 3 Products (Pro., Adv., Kits, or Battery) to provide the most up to date shipping status available.

Due to manufacturer delays related to unforeseen issues regarding supply and raw materials & unprecedented demand, all retailers in North America have had their orders delayed until early June. This includes our stock of Phantom 3s. Our team has been doing the very best we can with information we’ve been provided by manufacturer DJI to give shipping updates to all customers and we apologize for these unforeseen delays. Sadly, previous dates that we were informed of by the manufacturer are no longer correct and please know it was never our intention to mislead customers. Again we apologize for this and any inconvenience caused.

Your order is very important to us and if you still want to keep your order to get your Phantom 3 in June before most other retailers, for your Phantom 3 order we will include the following:

We will keep your place in the shipping order and offer a free upgrade to FedEx 2-day shipping (those that have already paid for this option will be refunded and still receive 2-day shipping).

Included, we will also send a free lanyard to help secure your controller while you fly your Phantom 3.

Additionally we would like to offer you a 5% discount on your next purchase, just use the coupon code PHANTOM5 at checkout.

There is no need to reply to keep your order & save your spot in line with free upgraded 2 day shipping & free lanyard, we will automatically include this with your order.

Please contact us with any questions you have regarding your order or if you would like to cancel and we would be happy to assist you. All orders from come with the best in industry warranty and despite delays we will still be shipping sooner than most retailers. We appreciate your business and aim to deliver the very best in drone products and service.

Thank you and happy droning!

Sincerely,

xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

We are not alone .........

Dear Valued Customer,

We are contacting all customers that have placed orders for all Phantom 3 Products (Pro., Adv., Kits, or Battery) to provide the most up to date shipping status available.

Due to manufacturer delays related to unforeseen issues regarding supply and raw materials & unprecedented demand, all retailers in North America have had their orders delayed until early June. This includes our stock of Phantom 3s. Our team has been doing the very best we can with information we’ve been provided by manufacturer DJI to give shipping updates to all customers and we apologize for these unforeseen delays. Sadly, previous dates that we were informed of by the manufacturer are no longer correct and please know it was never our intention to mislead customers. Again we apologize for this and any inconvenience caused.

Your order is very important to us and if you still want to keep your order to get your Phantom 3 in June before most other retailers, for your Phantom 3 order we will include the following:

We will keep your place in the shipping order and offer a free upgrade to FedEx 2-day shipping (those that have already paid for this option will be refunded and still receive 2-day shipping).

Included, we will also send a free lanyard to help secure your controller while you fly your Phantom 3.

Additionally we would like to offer you a 5% discount on your next purchase, just use the coupon code PHANTOM5 at checkout.

There is no need to reply to keep your order & save your spot in line with free upgraded 2 day shipping & free lanyard, we will automatically include this with your order.

Please contact us with any questions you have regarding your order or if you would like to cancel and we would be happy to assist you. All orders from come with the best in industry warranty and despite delays we will still be shipping sooner than most retailers. We appreciate your business and aim to deliver the very best in drone products and service.

Thank you and happy droning!

Sincerely,

xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

I read somewhere on this forum that DJI said the "extra batteries" are delayed until mid June. Thankfully, our p3's are already in country, just stuck!

I asked a colleague who deals with international freight weekly and he said 48 hours is the normal window for inspections. The longest he's ever seen in 15+ years is 72 hours.

I asked a colleague who deals with international freight weekly and he said 48 hours is the normal window for inspections. The longest he's ever seen in 15+ years is 72 hours.

But they've been in customs for over a week already...

Reactions: Carver1000
Dear forum members
I had my preorder in the day the phantom 3 was announced. Excuse after excuse with this company. I canceled my order and placed it with a vendor on ebay who had it in stock. They shipped it 3 day air and Im getting it on Friday. They also included a memory card and memory card reader.

I was very disappointed with uav-outlet. I never once received an email stating where my order was. I had to keep emailing and calling to get an answer.

BTW it seems no one has the batteries in yet. They said they will ship that out separately when it arrives.

Reactions: eseckinger
Latest update..

Untitled.png

Reactions: cmyk22
Thanks UAV. I'm quite sure this sucked for you too!

Very stressful..

Chad, are you delivering those bundled orders even though the extra batteries are not available yet?
Fred

Just Phantom units for now, no batteries as of yet. No ETA on the spare batteries..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic