UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Nah, just some slobber and skid marks...

Will you be joining us for our unboxing/boxing festival tomorrow? It's only 4 hours drive from you.. :D

Will you be joining us for our unboxing/boxing festival tomorrow? It's only 4 hours drive from you.. :D

Seriously, if I lived a little closer and didn't have to work tomorrow, I would volunteer to help you pack P3s in boxes for all my Pilot Buddies!

Yea the way it sounds is that the shipment is basically either already there or will be sometime tomorrow morning, which will allow for a mid-day or afternoon shipment time which in turn with 2-day shipping gives a ETA of Monday considering the weekend. This is all speculation of course which this thread is used to. I had to do it.

Yea the way it sounds is that the shipment is basically either already there or will be sometime tomorrow morning, which will allow for a mid-day or afternoon shipment time which in turn with 2-day shipping gives a ETA of Monday considering the weekend. This is all speculation of course which this thread is used to. I had to do it.
I speculate that your speculation is likely spot on. But then again it's just speculation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart