UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Just curious, have you guys purchased any accessories even though you still do not have the mythical phantom?

My list

-Car power inverter
-Prop guards
-Extra battery
-Cleaned the house and cooked so the misses is more than willing
To let me disappear and fly my "toy" ( it's an advanced piece of engineering marvel I tell her )
-Syma X5c for the misses so we can "fly together"

Just curious, have you guys purchased any accessories even though you still do not have the mythical phantom?

My list

-Car power inverter
-Prop guards
-Extra battery
-Cleaned the house and cooked so the misses is more than willing
To let me disappear and fly my "toy" ( it's an advanced piece of engineering marvel I tell her )
-Syma X5c for the misses so we can "fly together"

Yea,
Sparkly things for my better half. I find it easier to sneak new tech into the house when she's distracted by a new necklace ;-)

I know I said I'd be one of the patient ones, but that's starting to wane. Seeing as how I'm not likely to get one out of Chad's first batch of P3s, there's no telling how long it will take for him to even get the 2nd batch. Thinking about canceling and ordering elsewhere...

Reactions: iahphantom
I know I said I'd be one of the patient ones, but that's starting to wane. Seeing as how I'm not likely to get one out of Chad's first batch of P3s, there's no telling how long it will take for him to even get the 2nd batch. Thinking about canceling and ordering elsewhere...
Have you found anyone that has them?
I know some people have preordered from few places and the first one that shipped one got their business.

I'm in similar situation where I don't know UAV from others and while I've been patiently waiting, I'm getting to the point where I either need to get one in hand or cancel the order and move on.

Reactions: musicman476
Have you found anyone that has them?
I know some people have preordered from few places and the first one that shipped one got their business.

I'm in similar situation where I don't know UAV from others and while I've been patiently waiting, I'm getting to the point where I either need to get one in hand or cancel the order and move on.
I did see one place I can order one and it will ship tomorrow. I'm thinking if I don't hear anything new from Chad tonight, I'll go that route. I need it by the first of June and I'm beginning to wonder if that will happen with UAV. Not necessarily their fault, and maybe I'll still order some accessories from Chad.

I ordered the Pro version off a 3rd party seller on Amazon last Friday. It shipped Saturday and arrives to me on Thursday. Drone nerds had them (or at least had offered to set one side for me) last I checked with them a couple days ago. I also found a local shop an hour north of me in NJ (USA) who was getting in a shipment this Thur/Fri.

It's definitely hit or miss out there so I'm not trying to dump on the idea of waiting, just addressing the question of whether there are other options out there.

I did see one place I can order one and it will ship tomorrow. I'm thinking if I don't hear anything new from Chad tonight, I'll go that route. I need it by the first of June and I'm beginning to wonder if that will happen with UAV. Not necessarily their fault, and maybe I'll still order some accessories from Chad.

+1

Tomorrow is the day.

It's an unfortunate situation certainly for Chad. I did end up canceling my order through Amazon and picked one up locally at IntelligentUAS this past weekend. My cancellation was not because of Chad, but because of the situation.

Yea today was another speculation I guess. Along with no update. If he's busy packing that's one thing but **** I'm now getting s little worried.

http://www.thecamerabox.com/asearch?q=phantom+3

Have them in stock and ship next day air for like $40

They're closed so I can't even confirm that they have one, but going thru their website, the $1,359 kit has this shipping structure:
Free Shipping
  • Free $0.00
United Parcel Service
  • Ground $0.00
  • 3 Day Select $30.86
  • 2nd Day Air $43.63
  • Next Day Air Saver $80.85
  • Next Day Air $85.38
  • Next Day Air Early AM $116.66

Come on guys, you hung in there this long, a few more days won't really make any difference. I said I would stick with Chad until the 15th and that's exactly what I'm going to do. After that, then it's look around to see what is available.

I just ordered my second one from ALL e RC and they were in stock. Ordered today, shipped today!

Cancelling my order with Chad.

Hey, do what you want..............

I just looked at Amazon and unless my search skills are failing me, I don't see anyone that claims to have one or any Prime sellers that I can order with next day air upgrade.

I just ordered my second one from ALL e RC and they were in stock. Ordered today, shipped today!

Which one did you order?
I'm looking on their website at
DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL EDITION WITH EXTRA BATTERY
[DJI-PH3PRO-B]
and it shows backordered.

As a matter of a fact, I just looked at all their options and they either show preorder or backordered.
I can't do good copy/paste, but here's the link: http://www.allerc.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=dji-ph3&x=0&y=0

Product Name+ Price Buy Now

DJI PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED EDITION - PRE ORDER ONLY
DJI-PH3ADV

$999.00

DJI PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED EDITION WITH EXTRA BATTERY - PRE-ORDER ONLY

DJI-PH3ADV-B

$1,099.00

DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL EDITION

DJI-PH3PRO

$1,259.00

DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL EDITION WITH EXTRA BATTERY

DJI-PH3PRO-B

$1,359.00

I still would like to know what reason Customs is holding the shipment. I doubt it's been this long just due to backlog, there has to be a another reason to hold this long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair