UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

So you took off work, without receiving tracking info and that's UAV's problem?
I took a day off this week as well because I trusted his word. I realize I should have waited for tracking info but me personally I would not have gave someone info without being sure.

Can't hardly contain the excitement of waiting
tumblr_ne2ehamO2B1ruqqm0o1_400.gif

Reactions: Built Drones
Chad, I got my email saying you needed to show my order shipped... any update on when it will actually ship? Any update on where your order is?

Just talked to Chad and decided to Cancel my orders. He mentioned they may be released from Customs on Monday. Something just does not feel right about this situation since several businesses in FLA and GA have them in stock now. Good luck guys!!

Just talked to Chad and decided to Cancel my orders. He mentioned they may be released from Customs on Monday. Something just does not feel right about this situation since several businesses in FLA and GA have them in stock now. Good luck guys!!

Other dealers were shipped too first, unfortunately we didn't get tracking till last Wednesday..

Better? :p

mamajunecheese.gif

Just trying to keep the thread moving until I get my P3

Apparition, you are something else! Where do you find this stuff? You need that P3 in your hands real quick-like if you've got time to find such questionable material!

Other dealers were shipped too first, unfortunately we didn't get tracking till last Wednesday..
The only thing I had a problem with Chad was you giving out dates that shipping was suppose to occur without you having the stock actually in. It may be better for the company's reputation to wait before you actually have them in hand before telling people they Will ship tomorrow etc. The whole customs thing seems odd to as other dealers didn't have these delays. Thank you for making the refund process smooth though!

Last edited:
I would just like to know how it is that they've been to 4 U.S. cities now and we're still talking about customs. With each passing day the credibility and reputation of your company are taking serious damage. Marking orders shipped to avoid problems with Amazon is not helping. I've heard "tomorrow" 3 or 4 times now but have not heard anything suggesting it was ever a good idea to tell your customers that.

Reactions: eseckinger
I would just like to know how it is that they've been to 4 U.S. cities now and we're still talking about customs.

If they didn't leave the plane in the other cities/int'l airports, they wouldn't go through customs. Atlanta is the 3rd city, not the 4th. They'll probably go by ground to Fla.

Reactions: Goat Song
If they didn't leave the plane in the other cities/int'l airports, they wouldn't go through customs. Atlanta is the 3rd city, not the 4th. They'll probably go by ground to Fla.
Exactly, it'll only go through customs when it leaves an airport via truck.

Apparition, you are something else! Where do you find this stuff? You need that P3 in your hands real quick-like if you've got time to find such questionable material!
Years of mastering the Internet. Now if I had my P3 shipped I'd post up my special it's shipped celebration dance gif.

Bitching and complaining isn't going to make your phantoms arrive any earlier to UAV-Outlet's doors. Period.
Yeah it sucks. Please don't add more suck to the situation.

Please don't add more suck to the situation.

Seconded. Its just business, nothing personal. Shipping later than promised - that's on DJI. Mixed up shipping companies/notifications - that's on DJI. Stuck in customs - that's just normal. Nothing anyone can do about that last one. They'll be out in a few days. I don't lay any of that blame on Chad.

I'm sure the people in the B&H preorder pool or similar would kill for this level of transparency.

Feel free to disagree. Everyone is entitled to, of course. just throwing my opinion into the ring ;) Still can't wait for my P3 to arrive!

I agree with you TJ (although if I were able to fly this weekend I would be going crazier now).

Same here. The boss booked up my schedule this weekend. Travelling out of the country and was gonna bring the bird with this weekend but turns out we have plans all set friday - sunday. Oh well, happy wife happy life and all that (this goes double for a pregnant wife!) ;)

Maybe I'm more understanding in these situations because I work in distribution (foodservice, not electronics) and do a lot of business with china. For me, unknown ETAs, late/missed deliveries, customs hold, etc. are the norm on import product. Oh well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94