UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

It does say the estimated date right there. So yea, I see evidence to take their word for it.
11057242_255891811248008_5094916669116268852_n.jpg

I printscreened my Skype chat with my rep, not throwing him under but we were both simply relaying what we were told..

As for the latest news, Palapina will have to wait for customs.. It may take a day or even into mid next week.. Wish I had better news right now.. We're going to lose our right to sell online as this will directly damage our reputation.. Again I am sorry for the delays..

DJI.png

I printscreened my Skype chat with my rep, not throwing him under but we were both simply relaying what we were told..

As for the latest news, Palapina will have to wait for customs.. It may take a day or even into mid next week.. Wish I had better news right now.. We're going to lose our right to sell online as this will directly damage our reputation.. Again I am sorry for the delays..

View attachment 18677
Did they provide the updated tracking number?

Yes, the Panalpina tracking number is the correct number.. I also got a packing list so I know what's in the shipment, there's plenty of P3 units.. Just need it delivered..
You'd think you'd get them today or tomorrow based on that.

I am going to have to cancel my order with UAV-Outlet. I took off tomorrow so I could be home when the Phantom was delivered but it looks like that is not going to happen now. I just ordered through www.dronenerds.com which is about 5 hours down the coast from UAV-Outlet and they have them in stock and ready to ship. I just ordered one for next day delivery and it will be here tomorrow as confirmed via phone with them.

Reactions: dalebb
I am going to have to cancel my order with UAV-Outlet. I took off tomorrow so I could be home when the Phantom was delivered but it looks like that is not going to happen now. I just ordered through www.dronenerds.com which is about 5 hours down the coast from UAV-Outlet and they have them in stock and ready to ship. I just ordered one for next day delivery and it will be here tomorrow as confirmed via phone with them.

So you took off work, without receiving tracking info and that's UAV's problem?

Reactions: FredSheldon

Interesting, their web site is down for me :) Must have been overloaded with orders.

So you took off work, without receiving tracking info and that's UAV's problem?

Did I say that it was UAV's problem? Some people need to learn how to read what is in a post and not what they think they saw. Two days ago when I scheduled Friday off I had just got off the phone with UAV-Outlet and everything looked clear to easily receive it on Friday even if I had to pay for next day shipping. It is very clear that this is not a fault of UAV-Outlet that a Friday delivery isn't happening.

Did I say that it was UAV's problem? Some people need to learn how to read what is in a post and not what they think they saw. Two days ago when I scheduled Friday off I had just got off the phone with UAV-Outlet and everything looked clear to easily receive it on Friday even if I had to pay for next day shipping. It is very clear that this is not a fault of UAV-Outlet that a Friday delivery isn't happening.
I would have hightailed it to their store and picked it up myself so I would be sure to have it on Friday if that was my order :) Cost of next day shipping is about the same as gas.

Reactions: damitjim
I would have hightailed it to their store and picked it up myself so I would be sure to have it on Friday if that was my order :) Cost of next day shipping is about the same as gas.

It only cost me $65 for next day delivery here in Ohio. Cost of gas from Ohio to Southern Florida and back would have been pretty expensive. :p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT