UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Whatever you have to say I'm done waiting .......?
Oh well I wait another week sticking with UAV-OUTLET thanks for keeping us posted

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Reactions: Built Drones
Good news so far, they landed in Atlanta at 3am, should make it to Jax today.. May have to break out the enclosed trailer and grab the pallets..

Good news so far, they landed in Atlanta at 3am, should make it to Jax today.. May have to break out the enclosed trailer and grab the pallets..
I show that it's 4 h 51 min (345.6 mi) via I-75 S. That's each way.
If you do go, grab the shipping labels with you so that you can drop them off at nearest UPS store and not have to drive them back down to Jax. :)

Reactions: Built Drones
I show that it's 4 h 51 min (345.6 mi) via I-75 S. That's each way.
If you do go, grab the shipping labels with you so that you can drop them off at nearest UPS store and not have to drive them back down to Jax. :)
Yea, I was thinking about driving up to Atlanta to do so.. Waiting for a call back..

1.png

Reactions: Goat Song
Yea, I was thinking about driving up to Atlanta to do so.. Waiting for a call back..

View attachment 18616

Reading through the last couple pages of this thread, this guy is really something. Understandably sucky and uncontrollable situation, but way to keep your customers informed and updated. Must be stressful with all of the pressure coming from all sides, but this is really great service that is proactive. I made my preorder somewhere else a while back, but wow I am sold on the service here and will be making all future purchases with UAV Outlet.

Hope you guys get your units real soon!

Hey guys I tried to contact UAV Outlet by phone to see if I could get an update on the status of my shippment , and its going straight to voice mail. Tried several times over 10 min period.

Lucky for you guys. I'm dealing with terribly customer service from the lying Advexure company who promised me they will ship my P3P by May 4th. Yet, now they are telling me they don't know when exactly they will get more. But, there are people whose orders have been fulfilled and they are expecting there Phantom 3 this friday. I hate liars I swear. Especially those who just try to get more business by lying and coming up short with broken promises that they know they couldn't keep. It looks like everybody can expect their Phantom 3's Mid May just like DJI states on their website. Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT