UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

come on UAV give us some good news... is it out for delivery to your shop?? :):):):):)

Reactions: Carver1000
They have to get them from DHL
first in order for them to ship out today I hope they busy shipping.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

61927904.jpg

I am done with these people I don't care if I have to wait six months for one somewhere else. I started the thread for everyone to change their orders on Amazon because UAV Outlet shipped faster. What a mistake that was. I am sorry to all that were affected by it.

Reactions: dalebb
Ugh, I took tomorrow off. Are we sure tomorrow? There are places here that have them in stock now!

How about offer an an additional extra battery for $100 due to the delay? So when my extra one comes in you ship another one with it.

How about offer an an additional extra battery for $100 due to the delay? So when my extra one comes in you ship another one with it.
I'm pretty sure their contract with DJI prevents them from discounting in this way. DJI would have autho'd the combo sale but not a seperate battery at a discount.

Well at least I will get my Syma X5c tomorrow... On a side note. I saved a lot of money by switching to Geico.

Reactions: dalebb and damitjim
I'm pretty sure their contract with DJI prevents them from discounting in this way. DJI would have autho'd the combo sale but not a seperate battery at a discount.
So a $40 gift card would about cover it. You ever see buy an iphone get a $50 target gift card?

I am an Apple guy myself so I have no choice to be patient as the thing will be useless until the App comes out. Pre-ordering has proven to be useless because of this alone. I think at least UAV outlet are being honest by showing the tracking info. DJI is clearly the repeating pattern here.

Reactions: Built Drones
I am done with these people I don't care if I have to wait six months for one somewhere else. I started the thread for everyone to change their orders on Amazon because UAV Outlet shipped faster. What a mistake that was. I am sorry to all that were affected by it.

Well its still going to end up being faster than Amazon :)

Reactions: Built Drones
Chad,
so what's the update?

How did you expect to get the units on Monday or even today if they haven't left China until late yesterday?
Even if they cleared customs by 8am, flight scheduling, sorting, and local delivery takes hours.
And even if you got them by end of day, how could you possibly sort, inspect, repackage and ship them that evening, unless you have some 8-9PM pickup deal with the carrier?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT