UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Just checking status for order #4096 placed on April 27. I know it's one of the later orders, so I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't get shipped out in the first batch.

Chris, my order number is from Amazon - 102-0057781-7114641 - ordered April 13 which I think is the first day one could order through you from Amazon.
So, I should be ok for tomorrow?

Yes sir, going out tomorow..

Just checking status for order #4096 placed on April 27. I know it's one of the later orders, so I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't get shipped out in the first batch.

Sorry, it will not be going out tomorrow..

Guys, I have to step away.. Future posts won't be ignored, I just have to tend to other things around the shop..

Reactions: Goat Song
Reactions: Carver1000
Just spoke to Tony, she works there and there's some hold up in the DHL... she said my order will be shipped tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Reactions: Built Drones
Chad, later this summer I'm going to drive up to Amelia Island and will stop by your shop - maybe you'll let me take an Inspire 1 (or 2) for a test drive!

Chad, later this summer I'm going to drive up to Amelia Island and will stop by your shop - maybe you'll let me take an Inspire 1 (or 2) for a test drive!

Toniann and I just got married last November in Amelia, very nice place to visit! Check out the video we did for Amelia during xmas time..

Yay!
How about this one: 103-1421115-3573035
?
Also what method do you ship these?

Going out tomorrow Matthew! :)

Chad could you confirm if this will go out please

Apr 12, 2015

Order #

103-0447440-8293011

Toniann and I just got married last November in Amelia, very nice place to visit! Check out the video we did for Amelia during xmas time..

We did New Year's at the Ritz on Amelia a few years ago, and have been to the city a bunch of times - Love it there, and now that I've seen your video I know what it really looks like!

Reactions: Built Drones

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT