UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Anything at all.... haven't heard from you since last Thursday. Are you too busy out flying your P3? :eek:

I honestly don't mind waiting. What I do mind is not updating the order status on Amazon and leaving us wondering.

Bottom line they should have sent us all email updates on the status of are orders. I am sure that not all of the preorders they recived are members of PhantomPilots.com. They are completely in the dark.

Reactions: Carver1000
Amazon sent me an email saying that because UAV Outlet did not ship by expected date that my credit card was not charged does this mean I lose my spot on the preorder list? I hope not I ordered mine on the 13th I started the thread about them shipping faster then Amazon. I feel bad if I swayed anyone to change orders I am sorry guys.

I have no clue man I am at work now so I haven't been able to check it out. All I know is that if you went through Amazon and your expected delivery date was 30th to the 4th of May your card has not been charged. Thats what Amazon sent me on Saturday. Check your email see what it says.

If I don't hear anything today I'm canceling for sure. I'm not mad about waiting I know they have no control over timing but not giving us updates is aggravating.

As much as I wanted to buy through UAV, I also cancelled my order with them last Thursday and ordered from RCDepot. I received mine Friday morning and flew all weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sure it's more painful for them not having P3s to ship while other dealers are showing inventory. Especially since there was so much demand and anticipation. This might very well be the most anticipated quadcopter in history. Time will tell.

I am sure it's more painful for them not having P3s to ship while other dealers are showing inventory.
Exactly this financially is hurting them. Costs me the same no matter who I ordered from it's just burning my time.

Just emailed them asking for an update, this is what I received:

finally got shipping this morning! They should get to us by Wednesday and will be shipped back out same day..

I'm guessing we'll see them Friday at the earliest. Can't decide if I want to cancel or not...

Hey guys, tracking now shows a deliver date of tomorrow 5.5.15! Customs held our shipment for a few days.. :eek: If you still want to cancel, we completely understand.. For those sticking with us, thank you! We are getting shorted on this order but it will cover majority of our pre-orders..

I would have personally ordered from 5 different places and then sold them to friends once I got them all in.. ;)

P3.png

That is crazy they said that they were suppose to be in today. They said that they already had shipping comfirmation last week and they would be in today.

I'm wondering if mine is even in the first shipment or if I got my order in too late. When's the next shipment coming in?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164