UAV-Outlet is now BuiltDrones.com

It's almost as if DJI is trying to ruin your reputation as a dealer by making sure you're always the last one to receive anything.

It is starting to seem that way. Everyone else seems to have plenty in stock.

There are a few small vendors that receive a small shipment, someone posts here that they found some, everybody jumps on them and in a matter of minutes they are gone. All the large shops that received many pre-orders seem to be in the same boat. Especially those that sold a bunch of P3's with bundled batteries. I feel this is the week when batteries are going to start showing up and moving our way.

Reactions: kristo
....I feel this is the week when batteries are going to start showing up and moving our way.
Love the optimism Fred!...for me, it's just not that much fun to load up, drive somewhere to fly, and gear up for only 15-20 minutes, then pack up and drive back home. So, I'm just going to wait until I can take my quad out and fly for an hour! That's what I get for living at the beach...too many people around and not enough open land...of course, I could just fly on faith out over the wild blue Gulf of Mexico...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers