two flashing green lights - whats wrong?

Reaction score
hello folks

i bought my phantom two weeks ago. when i plug my battery it warms up and finds all satellites. but then the green light flashes twice. i have never had only one blinking light, although the sticks on my controller are all in right position. i can start the phantom and i think it flies normal, but there must be something wrong... or not?

i made basic and advanced calibration but it didnt change. on the phantom manual it says: power cycle your aircraft. what does that mean?

what can i do?

thanks for your help.

2 green blinks mean your ready to go in gps mode but sticks arent centered. If you center the sticks it should only have one green blink in gps mode or yellow in atti mode.

this is what i mean. the sticks are centered... but there are always two blinking lights...

what could that be?

Try to calibrate the radio especially if you did the 3.12 firmware upgrade there was a note to make sure you do a radio calibration after this firmware update.

babygenius said:
this is what i mean. the sticks are centered... but there are always two blinking lights...

what could that be?

It should be a single green blink if yo center all the sticks *including throttle.
perhaps slowly adjust the throttle around the center point to be sure.

or maybe go into the NAZA assistant to see the levels of the controls in relation to the sticks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj