Trying to connect California, Nevada, Arizona Droners

Reaction score
Website
www.hawaiidroneimaging.com
Hello all. It's been an interesting journey in California so far. I've been looking for a way to connect with fellow pilots, enthusiast, and companies or individuals who need services. I've searched near and far, but nothing specific to California, Nevada, or Arizona.

With that, I've created a Facebook Group names "California Drones - Photography, Real Estate, Agriculture, Construction".

Anyone residing or doing business in any of these states, please feel free to drop a line, post commercials for your business, or even if you hear of jobs going around, let everyone know. I'm sure there are plenty of us here in California, but we all can't meet every requirement to do every job. Share the weath..lol..and knowledge.

Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad

Mahalo...

Reactions: Norweigan
Riverside, Redlands, San Bernardino area.

I haven't even ventured out to any of the beaches, or coastal cities. I just moved here.......about a year ago..lol

I've seen several postings of people getting some real good views though...guess I need to get in traffic

Cool. Where are other cool spots to get some good pics? I also have my COW for night flight? any good areas I can catch LA, San Diego or Palm Springs at night?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20