Transferring waypoint flight plan from mission hub to litchi soo using mission hub

Precisely how do I do above, please ?
I haven't used Litchi in a while but I do have this page bookmarked that may help. Help - Litchi

There's also multiple YouTube videos. If I recall, the mission gets saved under your user name and gets stored on the app. Once in the field, the app uploads the mission to the drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: blomdido
I once had this problem but was easily solved when I made sure I signed into the Litchi App on tablet with same account credentials as the Hub account.
Mission Hub lets you plan waypoint missions from a desktop or laptop PC/Mac.
If you are logged in to your Litchi account (Hub Account), saving a mission will automatically synchronize it across all devices where you are also logged in.

Reactions: tribar and blomdido
I haven't used Litchi in a while but I do have this page bookmarked that may help. Help - Litchi

There's also multiple YouTube videos. If I recall, the mission gets saved under your user name and gets stored on the app. Once in the field, the app uploads the mission to the drone.

Thanks for Your reply. But I’m so confused. I have a password, but no username. And the “ Mission hub” is a website, not an app. I think We’re on different pages. Thanks anyway
Regards Paul Davies

Thanks for Your reply. But I’m so confused. I have a password, but no username. And the “ Mission hub” is a website, not an app. I think We’re on different pages. Thanks anyway
Regards Paul Davies
The app has mission hub as well. You could plan missions on the app if you wanted to. The website is much easier though.

Your user name is your e-mail. You would need to be signed on to the hub to save the mission so whatever e-mail and password you used will be needed when you open the app.

In the upper left hand corner there is an icon that reads FPV. Tap that and a menu will appear. You will see waypoint, follow, orbit, etc. Select waypoint.

Now you should have a new screen with some new icons on the left. The top is a file folder. Tap that and you should see a list of missions that have been synched with Mission Hub. If they're missing, you're not synched. Be sure you're logged in on the app using same e-mail you used on Mission Hub.

If your mission is listed, tap it and it should highlight the mission with a blue background.

Below that list you have two options: delete and load. Tap load.

From there the map should change and you'll see your mission just as you planned it on the hub.

Final step is to tap that "play" icon on the left. A new window will open withe option to cancel or go. Tap go.

From what I can recall, the app will display some dialogue as to what it's doing. It should say uploading to the aircraft. The last time I ran a mission I had issues that took some work to figure out. It eventually ran flawlessly but I can't recall from 3 years ago. I also had a mission that was looking flawless until the final approach home when it took off into another direction. I aborted so no harm, but I never did figure out what went wrong, so be sure you're familiar with how to abort the mission.

Good luck! Suggest you walk through these steps at home up to actual take off. You don't want to be in the field and find you're not synched. If you're like me, no internet in the field.

OMG ! Thank You so much for that explanation. If certainly is detailed. Not sure I understand. But I’m going to read it slowly later, try to make sense of it. Thanks again

OMG ! Thank You so much for that explanation. If certainly is detailed. Not sure I understand. But I’m going to read it slowly later, try to make sense of it. Thanks again
You're welcome. One thing I failed to mention is the last time I tried flying a mission I didn't upload the mission until after take off. I can't recall if it will upload prior to that. I may just run a test flight and find out.

I was able to test Litchi again for the first time in several years. So here are the steps I followed and it worked as planned:

Plan the mission on mission hub. Save the mission to the hub.

While you're still at home, open the app and be sure you're signed in. Tap the FPV button and take a look at the menu. The far right box is your login. If you don't see your name there, tap it and it will open a login screen. Once logged in, your mission(s) will synch to the device you're using.

Then go to the waypoints icon. The screen will display some new icons on the left. Tap the top icon that looks like a file folder.

Select the mission and tap load. You will see the mission and all its waypoints.

If everything looks good, hit the play button. You'll see the progress bar. A "PreFlight Report" box will open with some details about the mission, including an estimated flight time. Be sure your battery is fully charged. Any flight near 20 minutes is risky.

Once uploaded, hit the GO button. The aircraft will take off and head to it's first waypoint. As a safety precaution, some pilots will take off and ascend to the altitude of the first waypoint before hitting play. Also, I don't know what controller comes with the Advanced, but it needs to be in the "F" (Function) mode. If you're in "P" (Positioning) mode you'll receive a warning.

Good luck. And be sure to watch some videos on YouTube. One mistake can end up in a mangled drone.

Last edited:
When in the Litchi-Hub, Log-In with your litchi-account by klicking the "Log In" symbol/text in the right-top corner of the screen.
Lithi-Hub.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.