{trade} mavic pro new with 2 batters still in box for phantom 4 pro

Reaction score
I got a new unit from DJI when mine crashed in a lake. and 2 new battery's still in the box. I have the paper work for them. It also includes landing gear dji carrying bag full sets of platinum props low noise and full set of standard propellers. also all the normal cables and remote that came with it. Ill toss in an unused skin. It has not been flown. It also has brand new dji care on it. I bought a 2nd one while I was waiting for this one. So now I have 2 and id like a phantom 4 pro (maybe advanced) or mavic AIR for trade. let me know what you have. thanks!

Last edited:
I got a new unit from DJI when mine crashed in a lake. and 2 new battery's still in the box. I have the paper work for them. It also includes landing gear dji carrying bag full sets of platinum props low noise and full set of standard propellers. also all the normal cables and remote that came with it. Ill toss in an unused skin. It has not been flown. It also has brand new dji care on it. I bought a 2nd one while I was waiting for this one. So now I have 2 and id like a phantom 4 pro (maybe advanced) or mavic AIR for trade. let me know what you have. thanks!

Would you consider a P4 with lots of extras? See my add on this site which I have it listed for $1200 CAD.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.